Máy hút sát da Skin Pack HI-750
Call for Price
- Since tight packaging is performed by stretching a heat-softened film over products arranged on another film (tray or form plate), bag stuffing is not needed.
- Moreover, since the film tightly envelops the product, frost does not form on contents as happens with stretch packing, thus preventing drying.
- Since the upper film is contacted with the lower film (tray or form plate), dripping is unlikely and stretching is preventing.
- Frozen food can be packaged in the frozen state.
- Since the film gently contacts the product, soft products seldom deform. Thus, the product can be packed as is.